Reading Time: 1 minute
Set up Continuous Deployment to Google App Engine for your Python applications with Codeship
Google App Engine is a cloud hosting platform for your web applications. They support Python, Java, Go and PHP. Getting started is easy: Just create an account and you’re all set within a few minutes.
Google App Engine Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
You can deploy your GitHub and BitBucket projects with the Codeship. Within 2 minutes you can configure the Codeship to deploy your app to Google App Engine.
All you have to do is
- Connect your Google account to your Codeship account
- Add the App Engine configuration file to your application
- Add your App Engine URL to your Codeship deployment configuration
As soon as you’ve configured your deployment, the Codeship will deploy your application to Google App Engine with every build.
Watch the video at the beginning of this article to see how to set up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for your Python projects on the Codeship.
Continuous Deployment Guides:
- Continuous Deployment for Django apps from GitHub to Google App Engine with Codeship
- Continuous Deployment for Django apps from Bitbucket to Google App Engine with Codeship