Reading Time: 2 minutes
Set up Continuous Deployment to Modulus for your Node.js applications with Codeship
Update: We have created two detailed step-by-step guides with video tutorials to make setup even easier. Check them out here:
- Continuous Deployment for node.js apps from GitHub to Modulus
- Continuous Deployment for node.js apps from Bitbucket to Modulus
Today we’re announcing another Codeship deployment partner: Modulus!
Modulus is a cloud hosting platform for your Node.js web applications. Getting started is easy: Just create an account and you’re all set within a few minutes.
How to continuously deploy to Modulus with Codeship
You can deploy your GitHub and BitBucket projects with the Codeship. Within 2 minutes you can configure Codeship to deploy your app to Modulus.
All you have to do is
- Provide a Modulus API token
- Pick a project name
- Optionally configure your application for Modulus
As soon as you’ve configured your deployment, the Codeship will deploy your application to Modulus with every build.
Watch the video at the beginning of this article to see how to set up Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for your Node.js projects on the Codeship.
- The Codeship
- The Codeship blog: We publish tutorials about deployment regularly here.
- Setup Tutorial for node.js apps from GitHub to Modulus
- Setup Tutorial for node.js apps from Bitbucket to Modulus
- The Codeship Deployment Academy